The UCSI Student Ambassador Programme allows current students at UCSI to connect and share their UCSI experience with prospective students, learn invaluable new skills, create their own online branding and represent UCSI University on a public platform.
About the Award
- To receive the UCSI University Student Ambassador Award, students are required to complete 3 modules each
- The 3 modules are Event (Engagement), Social Media (Online Engagement), and Digital Content (Editorial). Student ambassadors can also specialize in one module throughout the year
- One module to last 1 semester, to a total of 3 semesters to receive the award
- At the end of the programme, a Student Ambassador will be promoted to a more senior level if they wish to continue
- Those who have completed the programme are to nominate and recruit a junior candidate